Thursday, July 7, 2011

Foil Stars

A felt sky and foil stars
Glittered over my lonely face
As I reached up
For Heaven's touch
I ached inside
For waves of Grace
For down this winding
Road I've come
And up this hill
Of earth and clay
I've kept an eye
On glints of light
To travel down
The narrow way
And when I've felt
This glowing touch
Upon my ragged, struggling soul
It fills me with
Such hope and truth
I shed my fears;
They can't control
My happy heart
As beams of Faith
Lift me like
Hot air balloons
And I am in
Another place
A better place
Way past the moon

Some people scoff
They say to me,
"How can you trust?
There is no proof."

But I see God;
He lives inside
Each piece of me,
Each piece of you.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this because I know the feeling. I seriously do. I understand what it feels like to be seperated and desperately wanting to be reconnected.....but not knowing how to ask, or when finished asking how to accept that I am forgiven. You have done well. You have the ability to glance into the souls of men and grab in that moment, what is hidden in the murky depths within. Great Job Kath. Needless to say, I am a fan of the work you do with your sisters. amazing, wonderful job. Waiting for more. toodles.

    ps. to be honest, I only made a blog just to leave that comment, lol.

    ReplyDelete